• INTEL NUC BOXNUC8I5BEK2 - zwarcie na zasilaniu

Правила форума:Нажмите здесь, чтобы посмотреть правила этого форума

1. Тема должна иметь: бренд, полное обозначение компьютера и краткое описание неисправности.
  2. Сообщение темы должно содержать: маркировку материнской платы (в случае аппаратного обеспечения ремонта), расширенное описание неисправности, что было проверено/заменено/измерено + выводы и вопрос. Если вы не можете найти маркировки материнской платы, вы должны прочитать ЭТУ ТЕМУ. Если вы все еще не можете найти маркировки, удалите пожалуйста фотографии обеих сторон материнской платы - удалите сначала все пленки и модули, которые могут покрывать маркировку.
  3. Перед публикацией новой темы, вы должны прочитать все темы на форуме КУРСЫ и попытаться сделать предварительный диагноз, основанный на содержании этих курсов.
  4. Не допускаем прикреплять вложения в виде полных инструкций/схем (или ссылки для них на другие сайты), а также файлов BIOS. Вы можете разместить только небольшую часть инструкции/схемы или дать ссылку на файл BIOS на форуме НЕПРОВЕРЕННЫЕ ФАЙЛЫ BIOS/EFI, что упростит диагностику/ремонт для автора темы. Вы не можете дать более одной полной страницы инструкции/схемы на один пост. Файл не может иметь видимых водяных знаков, «конфиденциальных» меток, адресов электронной почты и т.д.
  5. Невозможно создать тему, в которой вы описываете неисправность более чем одного компьютера. Вы должны создавать отдельные темы для каждого компьютера.
  6. Не разрешается создавать тему, в которой вы спрашиваете схемы, бордвю, фотографий материнской платы, файлы BIOS или сервис-мануалы. Если вы хотите попросить любой из этих, вы должны открыть новую тему в форуме ЗАПРОСЫ О ДОКУМЕНТАЦИЮ И BIOS/EFI.

#1 INTEL NUC BOXNUC8I5BEK2 - zwarcie na zasilaniu

от pawel1978 13 Май 2022, 13:16
Witam. Na stole INTEL NUC BOXNUC8I5BEK2 model NUC8BEK mb: NUC8BEB. Po podłączeniu zasilania zwarcie - element zaznaczony ewidentnie uszkodzony. Zdjęcia przedstawiają płytę przed i po wylutowaniu elementu. Po piktogramie można domniemywać , że był to jakiś rezystor .... Po jego zdjęciu zwarcie na zasilaniu ustaje - jednak na jednym z padów zwarcie nadal występuje. Próba zwarciowa na tym padzie powoduje nagrzewanie się układu zaznaczonego strzałką na zdjęciu - czyżby uszkodzona hybryda ?

Изображение

Изображение

Re: INTEL NUC BOXNUC8I5BEK2 - zwarcie na zasilaniu

от Google Adsense [BOT] 13 Май 2022, 13:16

#2 Re: INTEL NUC BOXNUC8I5BEK2 - zwarcie na zasilaniu

от matic 14 Май 2022, 11:07
Hello!

Measure the resistance between points "A" and "B" as marked in the following picture.
Изображение

#3 Re: INTEL NUC BOXNUC8I5BEK2 - zwarcie na zasilaniu

от pawel1978 16 Май 2022, 07:57
matic писал(а):Hello!

Measure the resistance between points "A" and "B" as marked in the following picture.
[ Obrazek ]

Resisance between A - B is 4,8 ohm.

#4 Re: INTEL NUC BOXNUC8I5BEK2 - zwarcie na zasilaniu

от matic 16 Май 2022, 10:51
Remove the MPxxx chip marked with an arrow from the board and remeasure the resistance between points "A" and "B".
pawel1978 писал(а):[ Obrazek ]

#5 Re: INTEL NUC BOXNUC8I5BEK2 - zwarcie na zasilaniu

от pawel1978 16 Май 2022, 11:00
matic писал(а):Remove the MPxxx chip marked with an arrow from the board and remeasure the resistance between points "A" and "B".
pawel1978 писал(а):[ Obrazek ]

Now resistance is 2,5 ohm

#6 Re: INTEL NUC BOXNUC8I5BEK2 - zwarcie na zasilaniu

от matic 16 Май 2022, 13:54
Remove the coils L1, L2, L3 from the board (picture below) and measure the following resistances:
  • Between point "A" and point "B".
  • Between point "A" and point "C".
  • Between point "A" and point "D".
Изображение

#7 Re: INTEL NUC BOXNUC8I5BEK2 - zwarcie na zasilaniu

от pawel1978 16 Май 2022, 14:54
matic писал(а):Remove the coils L1, L2, L3 from the board (picture below) and measure the following resistances:
  • Between point "A" and point "B".
  • Between point "A" and point "C".
  • Between point "A" and point "D".
[ Obrazek ]

AB- 77kOhm
AC- no transition .. solder on MPxxx chip place?
AD- 110kOhm

On the other side of points C and D, the resistance to A is now 3.8ohm

#8 Re: INTEL NUC BOXNUC8I5BEK2 - zwarcie na zasilaniu

от matic 16 Май 2022, 15:00
pawel1978 писал(а):AC- no transition .. solder on MPxxx chip place?
Not for now.

Measure the resistance to ground on point "A".

#9 Re: INTEL NUC BOXNUC8I5BEK2 - zwarcie na zasilaniu

от pawel1978 16 Май 2022, 15:05
matic писал(а):
pawel1978 писал(а):AC- no transition .. solder on MPxxx chip place?
Not for now.

Measure the resistance to ground on point "A".

A to ground - short circuit - 0.05ohm

#10 Re: INTEL NUC BOXNUC8I5BEK2 - zwarcie na zasilaniu

от matic 16 Май 2022, 19:19
Perform a short circuit test on point "A" with removed coils L1, L2, L3 and with removed MPxxx chip. For s short circuit test limit the voltage to 1V.

#11 Re: INTEL NUC BOXNUC8I5BEK2 - zwarcie na zasilaniu

от pawel1978 17 Май 2022, 08:10
matic писал(а):Perform a short circuit test on point "A" with removed coils L1, L2, L3 and with removed MPxxx chip. For s short circuit test limit the voltage to 1V.

Founded damaged capacitor ...
Изображение

#12 Re: INTEL NUC BOXNUC8I5BEK2 - zwarcie na zasilaniu

от matic 17 Май 2022, 12:53
Remeasure the resistance to ground at point "A" with a damaged capacitor removed from the board.
Изображение

#13 Re: INTEL NUC BOXNUC8I5BEK2 - zwarcie na zasilaniu

от pawel1978 17 Май 2022, 13:02
The short circuit is gone. I hurried up and re-soldered L1, L2, L3 and MPxxx. The resistance between A and ground is 40kOhm

#14 Re: INTEL NUC BOXNUC8I5BEK2 - zwarcie na zasilaniu

от matic 17 Май 2022, 14:51
Check the transistor between the DC socket and point "A".
If it's good, replace the damaged capacitor and replace the resistor at point "A". Then test the board.

The value of damaged capacitor is most likely 10µF/25V, package 0805.

#15 Re: INTEL NUC BOXNUC8I5BEK2 - zwarcie na zasilaniu

от pawel1978 17 Май 2022, 15:20
matic писал(а):Check the transistor between the DC socket and point "A".
If it's good, replace the damaged capacitor and replace the resistor at point "A". Then test the board.

The value of damaged capacitor is most likely 10µF/25V, package 0805.

Mosfet marked SM3303 is damaged. What should be the value of the burned resistor?

#16 Re: INTEL NUC BOXNUC8I5BEK2 - zwarcie na zasilaniu  [РЕШЕНО]

от matic 17 Май 2022, 15:29
pawel1978 писал(а):What should be the value of the burned resistor?
Are there any visible markings on old resistor?
It is most likely a low value resistor, probably with a value around 0,01 - 0,02Ω.

#17 Re: INTEL NUC BOXNUC8I5BEK2 - zwarcie na zasilaniu

от pawel1978 13 Июнь 2022, 13:26
After replacing the damaged mosfet and resistor, the equipment started working properly. Thanks matic!

Re: INTEL NUC BOXNUC8I5BEK2 - zwarcie na zasilaniu

от Google Adsense [BOT] 13 Июнь 2022, 13:26