• Hello. Nice to meet all

Forum rules:Click here to view the forum rules

1. W tym dziale można się przedstawić, a także opisać, czym się zajmujemy, jakie jest nasze hobby itd.
2. Zabronione jest zamieszczanie jakichkolwiek danych osobowych/firmowych, które jednoznacznie identyfikują osobę/firmę, a także reklamy (w tym kryptoreklamy).
3. Piszemy poprawną polszczyzną, nie przeklinamy, nie krzyczymy.
This topic is marked as ARCHIVAL. Please only reply if your message contains the solution (Terms and Conditions p. 12.1).

#1 Hello. Nice to meet all

by Nac5ja 8 December 2021, 05:33
I'm from Seoul Korea and have been in the hardware development side of computers for 5years now.

Its always nice to have a place to bounce ideas off others to help narrow down problems.

I hope to learn more from the gurus here and maybe be able to fix some more equipment as I always seem to find something to work on.

Very nice site and informative. I like this. Once again hello to everybody.

Thank you.

Re: Hello. Nice to meet all

by Google Adsense [BOT] 8 December 2021, 05:33

#2 Re: Hello. Nice to meet all

by Vogelek23 8 December 2021, 16:02
Hi Nac5ja, you're very welcome. Thanks for your kind words. It's nice to meet you in our humble community!

Nac5ja wrote:I hope to learn more from the gurus
There are no gurus here ;) We are all equal members, and different colours of our nicks are only the matter of functions performed :)

Re: Hello. Nice to meet all

by Google Adsense [BOT] 8 December 2021, 16:02
This topic is marked as ARCHIVAL. Please only reply if your message contains the solution (Terms and Conditions p. 12.1).