• Audio amplifier - Switching mode power supply component identification

#1 Audio amplifier - Switching mode power supply component identification

przez matic 26 sierpnia 2020, 21:18
Hello!

As the title says I'm repairing the switching mode power supply of audio amplifier. It is an "exotic" brand, so the schematic is not available.
Please, identify the burned component. It is in SOT-23 housing and is located at primary side of power supply.

Obrazek

The lower left pin is connected to the ground.
The upper central pin is connected to the reference voltage (pin 16) of the chip SG3524.

According to the connections I think it is not a transistor.

Re: Audio amplifier - Switching mode power supply component identification

przez Google Adsense [BOT] 26 sierpnia 2020, 21:18

#3 Re: Audio amplifier - Switching mode power supply component identification

przez matic 27 sierpnia 2020, 07:19
greg464 napisał(a):może to być ten https://pl.mouser.com/datasheet/2/308/B ... 522521.pdf
No, I don't think so.

The pin 1 according to the datasheet is a gate (G) pin. In my case this pin is connected to the ground.
I think it would be very unusual that the gate pin to be connected to the ground.

#4 Re: Audio amplifier - Switching mode power supply component identification  [ROZWIĄZANY]

przez Vogelek23 6 maja 2021, 23:43
If I'd seen this topic earlier... It's TCM809LENB. Please find datasheet attached.

Musisz być zalogowany, aby zobaczyć pliki załączone do tego postu.

Re: Audio amplifier - Switching mode power supply component identification  [ROZWIĄZANY]

przez Google Adsense [BOT] 6 maja 2021, 23:43