• Lenovo Yoga 3 PRO x90F padł przy flashu

Forum rules:Click here to view the forum rules

1. Topic title should contain: the device's manufacturer, full model and the brief description of problem.
  2. Topic message should contain: the PCB marking code (required in case of hardware repairs), an extended description of problem, things you have checked/replaced/measured, your conclusions and the question. If you are not able to find the PCB marking code, please read THIS TOPIC. If you still cannot locate the PCB markings, please upload a clean, both-side photos of the mainboard - it is required to remove any films, modules or brackets possibly covering these markings.
  3. Before posting a new topic please read all topics in TRAININGS subforum and make a preliminary diagnostic based on the content of those trainings.
  4. Uploading of any complete schematics, BIOS files or any other kind of documentation, or linking to 3rd party websites with such files, is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. You can only upload the small portion of documentation or, link to BIOS file on UNVERIFIED BIOS FILES subforum, which simplifies the diagnostics/repair. You are not allowed to upload more then one complete page of instruction/schematic per single topic. The file you upload must not contain any watermarks, "confidential" markings, links or email addresses and cannot be password-protected.
  5. It is only permitted to describe one faulty device per single topic - you should always open a new topic for each subsequent device.
  6. Requesting of the full schematics, BoardView files, BIOS files or any other kind of documentation is NOT ALLOWED in this subforum. If you need to ask for any of these, you should open a new topic in DOCUMENTATION/BIOS REQUEST subforum.

#1 Lenovo Yoga 3 PRO x90F padł przy flashu

by Usunięty Użytkownik 402 25 March 2017, 00:51
Mam tablet jak w temacie wersja z projektorem i wi-fi. Zakupiony w takim stanie, tylko zawibruje przy podłączeniu ładowarki lub włączeniu przyciskiem.
Ekran ciemny, akumulator nie jest ładowany. Akumulator rozładowany do 3V, podładowałem go zewnętrznie lecz ekran nadal ciemny, zawibruje i czuć że rusza zasilanie bo nagrzewa się lekko płyta. Pod komputerem niewykrywalny. Nie wiem jak w takim stanie włączyć jakiś tryb serwisowy żeby mu soft wrzucić. Na stronie Lenovo jest plik update i program, ale tym nic nie jestem w stanie zdziałać.

Zastanawiam się czy jest szansa wpiąć się w płytę lub w samą kość i coś zdziałać.

Może ktoś walczył z takim tabletem i znalazł sposób?

Na płycie oznaczenie Blade3-10
Może ktoś ma płytę na chodzie z rozbitka?

Re: Lenovo Yoga 3 PRO x90F padł przy flashu

by Google Adsense [BOT] 25 March 2017, 00:51

#2 Re: Lenovo Yoga 3 PRO x90F padł przy flashu

by pawel80 25 March 2017, 01:13
Adam a reaguje na vol. down i power on trzymane razem?

#3 Re: Lenovo Yoga 3 PRO x90F padł przy flashu

by Usunięty Użytkownik 402 9 June 2017, 01:14
Paweł, brak reakcji na taką kombinację.

#4 Re: Lenovo Yoga 3 PRO x90F padł przy flashu

by Parker25K 1 September 2017, 10:55
Nie wiem czy to jeszcze aktualne, ale naładuj baterię do pełna, powinna mieć tyle, ile w opisie na niej. Sprawdź złącze usb czy nie jest uszkodzone, podłącz do pc z takimi kombinacjami Vol + i podepnij usb lub Vol - i podpiąć usb lub obydwa Vol i podpiąć usb.

#5 Re: Lenovo Yoga 3 PRO x90F padł przy flashu

by Usunięty Użytkownik 402 2 September 2017, 15:27
Dziękuję za informację, sprawdzę jak będę miał możliwość i edytuję post.

Re: Lenovo Yoga 3 PRO x90F padł przy flashu

by Google Adsense [BOT] 2 September 2017, 15:27