Please comply with our rules listed below, before you made a new thread or reply in the existing topic.
- Topic title should contains the smart problem description.
- Topic message should contains: an extended problem description and, the question.
- This subforum is intended only for professional services/technicians. If you're not professional service/technician and not belong to Serwisanci group, you can't making a new threads here (you can reply to existing threads only).
- Uploading of any complete instruction/schematics/BIOS files is forbidden. You can only place the small part of instruction/schematic, which simplify the diagnostic/repair for the topic author. You can't place more then one complete page of instruction/schematic in the single thread.
- In the single thread you can describe only one failure. For each next defective units, you must open the separate thread.
- Asking for schematics/BIOS files is forbidden. For that queries you should ask on ASKING FOR SCHEMATICS/BIOS subforum
Above rules bring into effect on the publication day.If you don't comply with the above rules, your thread/post can be deleted or, you can be warn. In case of notorious violations, you can be banned (for some time or permanently).