Please comply with our rules listed below, before you made a new thread or reply in the existing topic.
If you don't comply with the above rules, your thread/post can be deleted or, you can be warn. In case of notorious violations, you can be banned (for some time or permanently).
- Topic title should contains: the computer's mark, model and the smart description of failure.
- Topic message should contains: an extended description of failure, then what was checked/replaced/measured + conclusions and, the question. If you can't find PCB marking code, you should read this topic: ogloszenie-jak-odczytac-oznaczenie-kodowe-plyty-glownej-t31261.html. If you still have a problem with finding a markings, please insert a clean both-side photos of the mainboard - it is required to remove any foils that could possibly obstruct the board markings.
- This subforum is intended only for professional services/technicians. If you're not professional service/technician and not belong to Serwisanci group, you can't making a new threads here (you can reply to existing threads only).
- Uploading of any complete instruction/schematic/BIOS file is forbidden. You can only place the small part of instruction/schematic, which simplify the diagnostic/repair for the topic author. You can't place more then one complete page of instruction/schematic in the single thread.
- In the single thread you can describe only one failure. For each next defective units, you must open the separate thread.
- Asking for schematics or BIOS files is forbidden. If you need to ask for schematic/BIOS, you must open a topic in ASKING FOR SCHEMATICS/BIOS subforum.
- Above rules bring into effect on the publication day.