Please comply with our rules listed below, before you made a new thread or reply in the existing topic.
- Topic title should contain: the computer's mark (manufacturer's name), full model and short description of failure.
- Topic message should contain: PCB (platform) marking code (in case of hardware repairs), extended description of failure, what was checked/replaced/measured + conclusions and, the question. If you can't find PCB marking code, you should read this topic: ogloszenie-jak-odczytac-oznaczenie-kodowe-plyty-glownej-t31261.html. If you still have a problem with finding a markings, please insert a clean both-side photos of the mainboard - it is required to remove any foils that could possibly obstruct the board markings.
- Before posting a new thread, each user should read the topics in TRAININGS subforum and make simple, preliminary diagnostic based on it.
- Uploading of any complete instruction/schematic or BIOS files (or linking to other websites with that stuff) is forbidden. You can only place the small part of instruction/schematic or, link to BIOS file on "BIOS FILES (unverified)" subforum, which simplify the diagnostic/repair for the topic author. You can't place more then one complete page of instruction/schematic in a single post. The file can't contain any visible watermarks, "confidential" marks, email addresses etc.
- In the single thread you can describe only one failure. For each next defective units you must open a new thread.
- Asking for schematics, boardview, MB photos, BIOS files or service manuals is forbidden. If you need to ask for them, you must open a new topic in ASKING FOR SCHEMATICS/BIOS subforum.
Above rules bring into effect on the publication day.If you don't comply with the above rules, your thread/post can be deleted or, you can be warn. In case of notorious violations, you can be banned (for some time or permanently).