• Toshiba l630 (power on but no image, balck screen on the internal lcd and vga)

Zasady działu:Kliknij, aby przejrzeć zasady tego działu

1. Tytuł wątku powinien zawierać markę i pełny model sprzętu oraz skrótowy opis usterki.
  2. Treść wątku powinna zawierać dokładny opis usterki, co zostało sprawdzone/wymienione/zmierzone, wyniki tych działań, oznaczenie kodowe płyty głównej (w przypadku napraw hardware) oraz sformułowane pytanie. W przypadku problemów z odczytaniem oznaczenia kodowego płyty, należy przeczytać TEN WĄTEK. Jeśli nadal nie możesz znaleźć oznaczenia, powinieneś zamieścić wyraźne zdjęcia obu stron płyty - należy przy tym usunąć wszelkie folie i moduły, mogące ewentualnie zasłaniać oznaczenia płyty.
  3. Przed napisaniem nowego tematu, każdy użytkownik zobowiązany jest zapoznać się z wątkami w dziale SZKOLENIA i na ich podstawie dokonać próby wstępnej diagnostyki uszkodzenia.
  4. Nie jest dozwolone umieszczanie załączników w postaci kompletnych dokumentacji, a także wsadów BIOS (do tego służy dział PLIKI BIOS DO WERYFIKACJI). Dozwolone jest wyłącznie umieszczenie fragmentu dokumentacji, który ułatwi autorowi diagnostykę/naprawę sprzętu z wątku. W jednym poście można zamieścić nie więcej, niż jedną stronę instrukcji/schematu. Plik nie może posiadać widocznych znaków wodnych, napisów "confidential", adresów email etc.
  5. Nie jest dozwolone zamieszczanie linków do plików, znajdujących się na innych stronach internetowych.
  6. Nie jest dozwolone zakładanie tematu, który opisuje usterkę więcej niż jednego sprzętu. W takich przypadkach należy utworzyć osobne wątki dla każdego sprzętu.
  7. Nie jest dozwolone pisanie tematu lub postu, mającego charakter zapytania o schemat, boardview, zdjęcia płyty, wsad BIOS lub instrukcję serwisową. Do takich zapytań służy dział ZAPYTANIA O DOKUMENTACJE/BIOS.

#1 Toshiba l630 (power on but no image, balck screen on the internal lcd and vga)

przez robgerr 17 kwietnia 2019, 18:40
Good afternoon friends of the forum, this laptop has the defect that turns on but does not display the image, black screen. Tried to replace ram, tried to write the two bios (main bios and kbc) from dump found on the net but nothing. I tried to download the bios from the toshiba website, crop bios with H&D in order to get the file for main bios and the file for the spi kbc but nothing. I suspect it is the bga video failure (216-0728018). I tried with a reflow on the video bga but nothing. The voltages on all the coils are present, including the core CPU.

*** Sorry, I had forgotten to write the name of main board
BM10G-6050A2338501-MB-A02

Re: Toshiba l630 (power on but no image, balck screen on the internal lcd and vga)

przez Google Adsense [BOT] 17 kwietnia 2019, 18:40

#3 Re: Toshiba l630 (power on but no image, balck screen on the internal lcd and vga)

przez robgerr 18 kwietnia 2019, 13:38
thank's machine, image is not present on external vga

#5 Re: Toshiba l630 (power on but no image, balck screen on the internal lcd and vga)

przez matic 18 kwietnia 2019, 13:56
Measure the power consumption (in mA) of the board, when the laptop is turned on (without battery).

Does the LED on the "Caps Lock" button reacts?

#6 Re: Toshiba l630 (power on but no image, balck screen on the internal lcd and vga)

przez robgerr 18 kwietnia 2019, 17:50
Are all the voltages on the coils present?

Yes, all voltage present
Measure the power consumption (in mA) of the board, when the laptop is turned on (without battery).

At power on absorption start 1,25A and go up to 1,37A after 10 second's
Does the LED on the "Caps Lock" button reacts?

No,

#7 Re: Toshiba l630 (power on but no image, balck screen on the internal lcd and vga)

przez matic 18 kwietnia 2019, 21:40
Turn on the laptop without RAM memory connected. Are there any changes in operation in this case?
Measure the power consumption of the board without RAM memory.

#8 Re: Toshiba l630 (power on but no image, balck screen on the internal lcd and vga)

przez robgerr 19 kwietnia 2019, 07:33
Turn on the laptop without RAM memory connected. Are there any changes in operation in this case?
Measure the power consumption of the board without RAM memory.

Without ram consumption is 1,30 Ampere but after 10 second's laptop turn off.
even without ram, the caps lock led does not light up

#10 Re: Toshiba l630 (power on but no image, balck screen on the internal lcd and vga)

przez robgerr 19 kwietnia 2019, 08:43
Measure the voltages on pins 2, 5, 6, 19, 20, 24, 25, 26 of CN3000.

pin 2 0v
pin 5 3,24v
pin 6 3,23v
pin 19 0v
pin 20 0v
pin 24 5,10v
pin 25 0v
pin 26 3,22v

#11 Re: Toshiba l630 (power on but no image, balck screen on the internal lcd and vga)

przez matic 19 kwietnia 2019, 08:52
Measure the voltages to ground on all pins of transistor Q3001 and chip U3000.

#13 Re: Toshiba l630 (power on but no image, balck screen on the internal lcd and vga)

przez robgerr 19 kwietnia 2019, 08:59
Q3001:
PIN 1 0V
PIN 2 0V
PIN 3 3,30V

U3000:
all pin 0v
I had already tried a reflow but nothing
on this mainboard is it possible to disable the discrete graphics and enable uma?
I saw that the replacement of the bga is not available at good dealers, I saw that you could mount a 216-0749001 but I don't know if it is necessary to make some changes to the bios

#14 Re: Toshiba l630 (power on but no image, balck screen on the internal lcd and vga)

przez matic 19 kwietnia 2019, 09:04
robgerr napisał(a):U3000:
all pin 0v
Recheck the voltages on Q3001 and U3000.
It should be measured, when the laptop is turned on with connected RAM memory.

robgerr napisał(a):on this mainboard is it possible to disable the discrete graphics and enable uma?
Unfortunately not. That motherboard does not exist in UMA version.

#15 Re: Toshiba l630 (power on but no image, balck screen on the internal lcd and vga)

przez robgerr 19 kwietnia 2019, 09:08
Recheck these voltages.
It should be measured, when the laptop is turned on with connected RAM memory.

sorry matic:
pin 1,2,3,4 0v
pin 5 3,32V

#16 Re: Toshiba l630 (power on but no image, balck screen on the internal lcd and vga)

przez matic 19 kwietnia 2019, 09:09
Replace the GPU (216-0728018).

robgerr napisał(a):I saw that you could mount a 216-0749001 but I don't know if it is necessary to make some changes to the bios
Yes, the possible replacement could be 216-0749001, but as I know the BIOS should be modified in this case.

#17 Re: Toshiba l630 (power on but no image, balck screen on the internal lcd and vga)

przez robgerr 19 kwietnia 2019, 09:23
thank's matic
but do you know if on this forum there is a guide to understand how I should modify the bios?

#18 Re: Toshiba l630 (power on but no image, balck screen on the internal lcd and vga)  [ROZWIĄZANY]

przez matic 19 kwietnia 2019, 09:41
robgerr napisał(a):but do you know if on this forum there is a guide to understand how I should modify the bios?
As I know here is no such guide. I also don't know how to modify the BIOS.
You can open a new topic in "Workshop repairs" department and ask, but it is probably not easy.

By the way, new original GPU chips (216-0728018) are available on Ebay in EU (Auction number: 173294968824).

#19 Re: Toshiba l630 (power on but no image, balck screen on the internal lcd and vga)

przez robgerr 19 kwietnia 2019, 09:51
very, very thank's

the customer refused to repair it and decided to buy a new one, thank you all for the help
Thank you very much for your help

Re: Toshiba l630 (power on but no image, balck screen on the internal lcd and vga)

przez Google Adsense [BOT] 19 kwietnia 2019, 09:51