Please comply with our rules listed below, before you made a new thread or reply in the existing topic.
If you don't comply with the above rules, your thread/post can be deleted or, you can be warn. In case of notorious violations, you can be banned (for some time or permanently).
- Topic title should contain computer's mark, model and mainboard PCB code.
- Topic message should contain: computer's mark and model, detailed mainboard PCB codes (with PCB revision) and type of Flash IC (marking from PCB too, ex. U23).
- Any uploading the files, which was downloaded from the manufacturer's site (ex. *.WPH files) or, from other sites or, which was modified (if the modifications not apply to important BIOS functions as Wifi or graphic cards support) is forbidden. File uploaded here should be pre-checked by the uploader and can't be password-protected.
- Any uploading of files packed into secured archive is forbidden.
- Any linking to other websites is prohibited.
- After downloading the file, you must publish its rating in reply (whether the BIOS file is working or not). Any other discussion is not allowed.
- Above rules bring into effect on the publication day.